Digital temp. control Soldering Station IR 924 (60W)
Digital Temperature Control Soldering Station 60 Watt. Soldering station consists of one or more soldering tools connected to the main unit, which includes the controls (temperature adjustment), means of indication, and may be equipped with an electric transformer. Soldering stations may include some accessories – holders and stands, soldering tip cleaners, etc.
Digital Soldering Station IR 924:
- Compact unit takes up little space on the workbench.
- Thinner grip for easier use.
- Lock mode prevents inadvertent changes in the temperature setting.
- Separate design, giving more flexibility in placement.
- Optional soldering nozzles for convenient change.
- Anti-static design, suitable for work with anti-static requirement.
|Power Consumption||60 W|
|Temperature Range||200-480 deg C|
|Model Name/Number||IR 924|
|Heating Element||Ceramic Heater|